FULL BRAIN EXPOSURE

FULL BRAIN EXPOSURE Albert Einstein, world renowned physicist, estimates that the average person uses only 10% of their brain’s full potential. There is so much more undiscovered potential inside our minds... the other 90% that's controlled by our subconscious. So to "use" more of your brain, you'll have to learn to use your brain not just consciously, but also at the SUBCONSCIOUS level.... that is where this piece flourishes for you~! Paul McCartney is probably one of the more memorable members of The Beatles, and one of the most famous singer/songwriter of all time. The Beatles song “Yesterday” is, according to the Guinness Book of Records, the most covered song ever written. Record label BMI claims that it’s been performed over seven million times in the 20th century. But the song had a very interesting origin. McCartney had been asleep in the small attic room of his family’s home in London, and when he awoke he heard a classical string ensemble playing. As he has famously told the story numerous times: If the usage of a mere 10% of the human brain’s potential resulted in such wonders that millions have benefited from... Imagine if both your conscious mind and your subconscious mind worked seamlessly together as an organized, synchronized unit, granting you a hyper aware mind and the uncanny ability to consciously access parts of your brain that you haven’t been able to all your life. What would you be able to achieve? ** This is an ignited item that will enforce the rations of your pure thoughts to bring ambiguous power and entities of the impact of your full minds potential your way!
FULL BRAIN EXPOSURE
Click To Enlarge
  • Item #: 491307
  * Marked fields are required.
Qty*
Price $139.99
Availability In-Stock